This workshop will make you familiar with the process of the EASA Part-TCO including the conduct of the initial assessment as well as its preparation. Moreover, you will gain proform knowlegde on how to address findings and establish lasting corrective actions. Our specialist will share his experiences gained from successful re-application projects carried out all over the world. Exercises will help to further strengthen the understanding of this topic.
Foreign air carriers preparing for the EASA audit for TCO approval as well as all aviation related companies interested in receiving an update on the topic.
- EASA Part-TCO – What is it? Should my company be concerned?
- The Initial Evaluation Procedure – How is the initial assessment conducted? How can I prepare my company to undergo the initial assessment?
- Conformity with recognized industry Standards – Can they support the evaluation?
- Initial Evaluation Procedures for Third Country Operations subject to an operating ban
- Issue of an authorization and continuous monitoring
- Findings and corrective actions
- How to address findings and ensure the establishment of permament corrective actions
After attending the workshop the participants will receive a certificate of participation.
The EASA TCO Compliance Workshop starts on the first day at 10 am and terminates on the last day at approximately 5 pm.
Frankfurt (Germany), Cairo (Egypt) or worldwide on customer's demand.
We will provide you with different hotel suggestions after your registration. Please note that hotel accommodation is not included in the participation fee and should be arranged directly by the workshop participant.
June 24 - 25, 2018 in Cairo (Egypt)
October 25 - 26, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany)
You can additionally book our EASA Air OPS Training which takes place March 19 - 21, 2018 or October 22 - 24, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany).
EUR 890,00 excluding VAT.
The price per participant for the EASA Air OPS Training & EASA TCO Compliance Workshop is EUR 1.990,00 excluding VAT.
! QUALITY CARD DISCOUNT:
For registering with the AQS Quality Card you will receive a 10% discount on the course fee. When you register, mark the check box "I have an AQS Quality Card ID Number" and enter your Quality Card ID Number.
Miles&More Award miles
For this workshop you receive 2,000 Miles&More Award miles.
This workshop may also be delivered in-house at your premises. Please contact us for an individual quotation.