Web-Based ISM Edition 12 Training
Get to know all new ISARPs.
- The IOSA Standard Manual (ISM) is published in order to provide the IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices, commonly known as ISARPS, associated guidance material and other supporting information necessary for an operator to successfully prepare for an audit.
- The purpose of this introduction is to take you through the most significant changes between ISM Edition 11 and 12. We aim to introduce you to all new ISARPs and explain why they matter and what you will need to do to ensure your next IOSA Audit is a success.
After receipt of the payment the login details will be sent via e-mail within one working day.
A. Hardware Requirements
- Graphic resolution: normally 1024 x 768, 16 million colors
- Speed of Internet access: 1 Mbit/s or faster
- Sound card with speakers or headset
B. Software Requirements
- Optimised for Windows 7 or higher
- Optimised for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 14 or higher
- MP3 player such as Microsoft Windows Media Player for voice playback
- Operational airline representatives
- Auditors in aviation
- Aviation personnel that is involved in the implementation and conduct of internal audits according to the IOSA Standard
At the end of the training course, a certificate can be printed as proof of successful completion.
Any location where internet access is available
As an individual person you have the possibility to get one single access for the amount of 99,00€ excluding VAT.
We would be pleased to provide you with an individual quotation depending on the required number of accesses. Please contact us.
Our customer references:
Please click here to see our customer reference list.